Corporate Kickboxing - Kicking out Organisational Stress
In today’s workplace, stress is proving to be a very real problem:
- Work-related stress accounts for over a third of all new incidences of ill health.
- Each case of stress-related ill health leads to an average of 30.9 working days lost.
- A total of 6.7 million working days are lost due to stress each year in the UK.
So why tackle stress in your workplace?
To comply with the law
Employers have duties:
- Under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 to assess the risk of stress-related ill health arising from work activities;
- Under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 to take measures to control that risk.
Reduce Sickness and Absence Costs
Tackling stress can have a positive effect on:
- Employee commitment to work;
- Staff performance and productivity;
- Staff turnover or intention to leave;
- Staff recruitment and retention;
- Customer satisfaction;
- Organisational image and reputation.
How can Kickboxing help?
Our specially designed KO'S (Kicking out Organisational Stress) Lessons will also help you and your colleagues to channel both physical and mental strength in the right direction and are an excellent way to relieve stress and reduce tension built up.
We offer a high energy session focusing on relieving stress through exercise routines combined with Kicking, punching and shouting as release mechanisms. The class will also teach energising breathing and relaxation techniques to help relieve stress and increase oxygen flow to the muscles and brain.
There is strictly NO CONTACT with other people and therefore the lesson will be as safe as can be.
WHAT: Stress busting kickboxing class (Punching, kicking & shouting) - aerobic.
WHERE: At your company's premises (we are fully insured for this) or at a local leisure centre, we have an extensive database of venues.
WHEN: Any time you like - morning, noon, evening, weekday or weekends.
HOW OFTEN: Just a one-off class, once a week, once a month. YOU decide.
PRICE: Depends on numbers, location and length of class. Please contact us for further pricing details.
SAFETY: Our instructors are fully insured Black Belts in Sport Kickboxing, have a 1st for sport coaching qualification, first aid certificate and are fully authorized by the PKA. Instructors also teach at local Kickboxing Clubs on a regular basis. There is no one- on- one contact so ensuring a low risk, safe environment, that's fun and friendly!
WHO: We tailor KO'S classes to meet your needs! The classes are normally unisex, though women and/or men only classes can be arranged, just let us know what you require.
Want more information?
Fill out the form below or contact Martin on 07979 965 404